Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year and Third Birthday To My eNourishment Blog!

Getting ready to ring in 2012 and I can't believe this past year has gone by already! Today also marks year number three of blogging since my creation of eNourishment in late December of 2009, yay!! It has been a another busy year with a lot of fun new developments here in the blogosphere - I have added a Gluten-free section (since I have started eating this way myself), have had the opportunity to highlight some awesome fellow RDs/nutrition bloggers in my Shout-Out segment, plus I have just started to review some cool food products as well..enter my Fabulous Food Finds category! And, as always, it has been a year full of yummy recipes that I have had a lot of fun creating, eating and sharing with all of my family, friends and dedicated readers! Thanks for your support and stay tuned for more in 2012!

P.S. here are a few of my favorites from 2011......

Ridiculously Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Treats




Versatile Chicken Soup



Summer Corn Salad





Mexican Pizzas





Pumpkin Pancakes




Enjoy, Happy New Year and Best of luck to everyone in 2012! :) Marie

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP