Sunday, December 28, 2008

eNourishment-In the beginning there was……

Nothing! Yet… But you have to start somewhere don’t you? So here I go with my first post on my food and nutrition blog. Just thought I’d begin with a brief tidbit on the who/what/why of it all:

I’ve been working as a registered dietitian in private practice and managing a health research department for some time now, so my thinking naturally centers around being healthy. Of course this permeates my daily life too, namely when it comes to food and diet. I am always learning new info about nutrition, while at the same time I am constantly being asked by patients, family and friends about ways to eat smart. So I decided to start this blog as an online resource. Also, I love to cook, this has become a recent hobby of mine especially now that have wonderful husband that I can cook for, and who appreciates my creations after he has come home from a long day at work. Not to mention, I really enjoy entertaining good friends over a nice meal. My goal is to build a collection of original, nutritious AND tasty recipes to share with bits of random and quick, yet fun and applicable food/diet info mixed in. Your comments and questions are welcome, along with the sharing of your own healthy cooking tips and recipes. I am happy to have some guest posts. So subscribe to my blog, or just click on me every so often and I hope to offer a bit of eNourishment for your mind and your taste buds. Enjoy!

1 comments:

lynn June 21, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Just discovered your blog - can't wait to read more!!!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP