Sunday, September 26, 2010

Light Cream Cheese Frosting



I came up with this recipe when trying to find a healthy but good tasting frosting recipe for my daughter’s first birthday cake- this one is tasty but not too sweet She sure liked it!

Ingredients:

One eight ounce tub light cream cheese
2 tablespoons powdered sugar

Directions:

Put both ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well by hand or with an electric mixer. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.

Makes 12 servings

Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe, little over 1 tablespoon Calories 45 Protein 1 g Carb 2 g Fiber 0 g Sugars 2 g Fat 3 g saturated fat 2 g Sodium 81 mg

5 comments:

~ Chef Louise September 26, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Oh my look at those eyes, she is just precious!

Jean at The Delightful Repast September 30, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Marie, what a little doll! And your cream cheese frosting is just what I like. I usually make frosting to suit other people, then just scrape it off my own portion. This is a frosting I could eat too!

Nick and Mariana Vona September 30, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

She is adorable Marie! Congratulations to Gaby for her first anniversary =)

Anonymous,  October 18, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Your daughter is beautiful! Her first birthday?! Congrats! I went for a Deceptively delicious cupcake recipe for theirs (yet, at the time, they wouldn't even taste it - sweets were so unfamiliar! Too bad, not anymore)

I can't believe my twin girls are just a little over 2 yrs old now. And they eat everything I eat, from salmon to hummus and even some mildly spices dishes.

Enjoy - li'l ones are so much fun!

Anonymous,  October 18, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Your daughter is beautiful! Her first birthday?! Congrats! I went for a Deceptively delicious cupcake recipe for theirs (yet, at the time, they wouldn't even taste it - sweets were so unfamiliar! Too bad, not anymore)

I can't believe my twin girls are just a little over 2 yrs old now. And they eat everything I eat, from salmon to hummus and even some mildly spices dishes.

Enjoy - li'l ones are so much fun!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP