Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Segment: Kid Friendly Eats




Now that I am a new mom with a little one at home, I have to admit that my routine and ways of thinking have changed quite a bit! Words like childproof and phrases such a kid-friendly have become a regular part of my vernacular and my focus with respect to many areas in my life- and this includes food and cooking too. I am still enjoying creating new recipes for my husband, friends and family and maintaining this blog but I also find myself wondering about how things will be in the future when cooking for my daughter is added to the mix. She is only 2 months old now, but time flies and before I know it I will be whipping up tasty (hopefully in her opinion) treats for her tastebuds AND nutrition. So I have decided to add a new category to my posts: KID FRIENDLY. I have already gone back and looked at the recipes created so far so click HERE for a list of them that kids as well as adults can enjoy. I will continue to make a note of these types of recipes from now on as well to add a new dimension to my blog :)

1 comments:

stephaniezamora October 28, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Awe, CUTE baby! I am so excited to start making baby food, in a few months.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP