Thursday, October 15, 2009

Continuation of the last post: Ridiculously Easy Version of Strawberry Vinaigrette




I forgot to list a second, easier way to make the Strawberry Vinaigrette in my last post, so here it is-Strawberry Vinaigrette Ridiculously Easy version:

Just blend ¼ cup your favorite fat free balsamic vinaigrette (I like Trader Joes brand) with ¼ cup fresh strawberries, 2 tablespoons water and pepper to taste.

Makes about ½ cup, 4 servings
Serving size: ¼ of recipe (about 2 tablespoons) Calories 16 Protein 0 g Carb 4 g Fiber 0 g Sugars 3 Fat 0 g Saturated fat 0 g Sodium 43 mg

1 comments:

Amie October 15, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Marie, I love this salad. Although I must admit i cheated and bought the dressing from Trader Joe's

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP