Sunday, June 23, 2019

Remembering Recipe ReDux

Seven years ago I was accepted into the Recipe ReDux challenge and I have enjoyed creating healthy recipes for the various themes as a way to branch out my culinary skills and enjoy the other dishes from the group members. This weekend is the 8th birthday of Recipe ReDux and it is coming to an end so we were asked to reflect on some of our favorite recipes.

I will miss this group but will continue to develop healthy and tasty recipes for you to enjoy!
In the meantime,  here is a trip down memory lane. I have created 82 recipes with the group, below are some of my favorites:


My very first recipe- Sesame Seaweed Salad!




Strawberry Brownie Bites




Morning Glory Muffins




Maple Walnut Spaghetti Squash With Walnuts and Goat Cheese



Almond Chocolate Chip Walnut Bars



My last recipe post:  Power Salad





recipe-redux-linky-logo

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP