Monday, January 4, 2016

Celebrating a New Year and My Blog Turns 7!!!

Happy 2016 everyone!  Another 365 days went by just like that and this blog has been up and running for 7 years now!!  Always so thankful for the support of my family, friends and readers. I hope you have been continuing to enjoy the posts.

Being that the New Year is often a time to reflect and also to look ahead, I thought I'd do just that in this post! 2015 was one of the busiest and best years that I have had professionally and creatively thus far. My blogging led way to some amazing opportunities. I continued to enjoy working with the National Cranberry Institute  and posting on their behalf and also took part in many more monthly Recipe ReDux challenges (creating recipes for that group always keeps me on my toes!) I also teamed up with Nuts.com, Chobani  and Quaker for some fun posts as well. Gabby and I kept up her Gabby's Eats segment , which included a lot of cooking together as a result of her multitude of ideas for recipes.  The two biggest developments of 2015 were creating an eBook with Gabby, containing all her recipes that she has developed so far with all proceeds going to the Food For the Hungry Charity and....publishing my own Diabetes Cookbook after being approached and given the amazing opportunity by Adams media.  All in all it was quite an eventful year and I feel blessed.

So what's in store for 2016? Well, I will certainly will be keeping up with the Cranberry and Recipe ReDux posts for sure. Gabby and I also plan to create and cook many more yummy recipes this year and I hope to team up with some great sponsors and organizations for a variety of fun posts too.  Beyond that I look forward to more surprises of what's to come in 2016 and I am glad you will be with me along for the ride!

Btw, before I forge ahead, here are my fav recipes from 2015!  Enjoy :)






























0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP