Monday, February 11, 2019

Trader Joes Treasures Post # 4

Posting about the latest and greatest Trader Joes products I have discovered recently is LOOOONG overdue.  So here it goes. Below are some items I have been enjoying this winter!


Harvest Chili





This chili is AMAZING! Not too spicy but just enough kick and a ton of flavor.  It is chocked full of healthy veggies like cauliflower, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and pumpkin as well as quinoa and.... beans of course. That may sound a bit untraditional but it is quite a delicious combo I swear!
It makes a great quick and easy lunch or dinner.  I love to eat it topped with low fat cheese and/or avocado. I am pretty sure it is seasonal, so I am enjoying it while it lasts!

Pomelos





Finally tried one of these last week after eyeing them in stores. There giants are hard to miss. Pomelos are much larger than a grapefruit and sweeter too! Nice for a breakfast side, healthy dessert or even chopped up to served atop a salad to liven things up.

Umami Seasoning Blend



I have already mentioned my love of Traders Joe's amazing Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, well now they have another blend that will be staple in my pantry. This delicious seasoning combines mushroom power, kosher salt, pepper and other spices to create a unique savory seasoning that is great to add to soups, on cooked vegetables or meats and poultry.

Unsalted Roasted Pistachios




Okay, so I know pistachios are nothing new, but I wanted to share the happy accident that I bought unsalted pistachios a few weeks back instead of salted and they were actually quite tasty.  Without the salt, the nuts actually have a slight sweetness to them which the salted varieties seem to mask.  I have been snacking on them, admittingly almost uncontrollably....






0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP