Sunday, December 29, 2013

5 Years Down and Ready For 2014!!

eNourishent turns five this week! I can't believe that FIVE whole years have passed and what an awesome journey it has been so far! Over the years I have enjoyed developing recipes, cooking away, learning how to snap decent food shots, networking with other bloggers/food companies/nutrition/ news organizations and most of all watching my blog readership and following grow. I want to thank all of you who read and support my blog, I soooo appreciate you all and hope you stay with me for many more years to come!! Always feel free to reach out to me with questions/comments at any time.

2013 has been a fun one… I featured guest recipes from the California Dried Plum Board, created a Copy Cat Recipe segment, linked up with Udi's to feature some gluten-free products and recipes, continued to participate in the monthly Recipe ReDux challenge, and created a bunch more yummy and healthy recipes that I hope you all enjoyed. Here is a look at some of my favorite recipes from this past year. Cheers to a happy and healthy 2014 :)

Cauliflower Faux-sotto




Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bars



Mini Oatmeal Raisin Bar Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches



Quadruple Berry Spinach Salad


Fiesta Turkey Burgers


Maple Brown Sugar Protein Bars




Eggplant Grilled Cheese




Fall Brussels Sprouts Salad



Cinnamon Crunch Protein Bars


0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP